About Brownlee & Associates S.L.
- About Brownlee & Associates, S.L.
- Choose YOUR Communication & Negotiation Mentor Wisely.
- Collaboration with Dr. Bruce Hilliard
- Course: Storytelling for Medical Specialists –
- Course: Using storytelling in a business context
- Ian Brownlee – Professional Background
- The Art & Science of Presentations in Medical Congresses
- Do NOT think about a Pink Elephant!
- Beware of interpreting Non Verbal Communication: You might be wrong!
- The use of percentages when talking to patients: some advice for doctors.
- Should we try to “Cheer up” patients?
- Say “Goodbye” to Bullet points. Say “Hello” to Transmediation (and Effective & Memorable Communication).
- O.K.? You with me? Verbal Validation Markers in Oral Communication.
- International Presentations: Top-Down or Bottom-Up?
- Outside-in Vs Inside-out Communication.
- Dealing with Trolls on LinkedIn
- Instant Rapport Right from the Start.
- Using Psychology & Neuroscience to End a Presentation.
- 10 Reasons to Retire the Traditional “Company Presentation”.
- Beating the “Upward Communication Data Loss” Problem: Revised 20th June, 2020.
- 5 Easy Ways to Discombobulate a Presenter.
- Criticism vs Feedback : They are NOT the same!
- December 2019
- March 2019
- December 2018
- August 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- December 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- March 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- September 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- February 2015
- December 2014
- August 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
Tag Archives: trainers
In general, the purpose of an interview is perceived as being to obtain information from one person by another person who asks a series of questions in a logical sequence to reach a specific objective. This definition might equally be … Continue reading
I have just had the pleasure of delivering our course, “The Art & Science of Presentations for Marketing & Sales” to 10 batches of C-suite Executives, Senior Managers and their subordinates (in groups of 10-12) in one of the leading … Continue reading