About Brownlee & Associates S.L.
- About Brownlee & Associates, S.L.
- Choose YOUR Communication & Negotiation Mentor Wisely.
- Collaboration with Dr. Bruce Hilliard
- Course: Effective Communication For International Virtual Teams
- Course: Storytelling for Medical Specialists –
- Course: Using storytelling in a business context
- Ian Brownlee – Professional Background
- Presentation Modules: Cover your current needs, wants and lacks now!
- The Art & Science of Presentations for Sales & Marketing.
- The Art & Science of Presentations in Medical Congresses
- Using Psychology & Neuroscience to End a Presentation.
- 10 Reasons to Retire the Traditional “Company Presentation”.
- Beating the “Upward Communication Data Loss” Problem.
- 5 Easy Ways to Discombobulate a Presenter.
- Criticism vs Feedback : They are NOT the same!
- 6 Common Interviewing Problems.
- So You Want to Present Like Steve Jobs?
- Reflections upon Completion of a Training Project in Manila
- Presenting to Small vs Large Audiences.
- Elegantly Managing Customer Complaints.
- Laser pointers are NOT magic wands so…..Pointers, be gone!
- 7 Points to Consider when Firing Someone.
- The Psychology and Use of Bullet Points in Presentations.
- Dealing with questions during a Presentation.
- 2000-2012 International Presentation Skills Survey Results.
- December 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- March 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- September 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- February 2015
- December 2014
- August 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
Tag Archives: negotiations
In this article, I am working on the premise that prior to the negotiation stage of any deal, there is an initial selling stage: in other words, first there has been some sort of “sales” process – whether it is … Continue reading
“A genius is capable of making the complex simple. An idiot is capable of making the simple complex!” Having been involved in communication skills training for many years, I am constantly amazed at the general lack of knowledge about how … Continue reading
Whether we are going to make a presentation to colleagues or potential clients, preparing for a training course, about to enter into a negotiation or start an international meeting, one thing that they all have in common is that there … Continue reading