About Brownlee & Associates S.L.
- About Brownlee & Associates, S.L.
- Choose YOUR Communication & Negotiation Mentor Wisely.
- Collaboration with Dr. Bruce Hilliard
- Course: Effective Communication For International Virtual Teams
- Course: Storytelling for Medical Specialists –
- Course: Using storytelling in a business context
- Ian Brownlee – Professional Background
- Presentation Modules: Cover your current needs, wants and lacks now!
- The Art & Science of Presentations for Sales & Marketing.
- The Art & Science of Presentations in Medical Congresses
- Using Psychology & Neuroscience to End a Presentation.
- 10 Reasons to Retire the Traditional “Company Presentation”.
- Beating the “Upward Communication Data Loss” Problem.
- 5 Easy Ways to Discombobulate a Presenter.
- Criticism vs Feedback : They are NOT the same!
- 6 Common Interviewing Problems.
- So You Want to Present Like Steve Jobs?
- Reflections upon Completion of a Training Project in Manila
- Presenting to Small vs Large Audiences.
- Elegantly Managing Customer Complaints.
- Laser pointers are NOT magic wands so…..Pointers, be gone!
- 7 Points to Consider when Firing Someone.
- The Psychology and Use of Bullet Points in Presentations.
- Dealing with questions during a Presentation.
- 2000-2012 International Presentation Skills Survey Results.
- December 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- March 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- September 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- February 2015
- December 2014
- August 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
Tag Archives: Meetings
One of the most common problems I have observed in many meetings & presentations is that many people do not appear to know – or are not interested in – how to ”work the room” elegantly in order to network … Continue reading
“A genius is capable of making the complex simple. An idiot is capable of making the simple complex!” Having been involved in communication skills training for many years, I am constantly amazed at the general lack of knowledge about how … Continue reading
Mike is the new leader of an international virtual team and in his first meeting with team members, he discovered that he had a team member who appeared to resist every suggestion made by other members of the team: this … Continue reading
Whether we are going to make a presentation to colleagues or potential clients, preparing for a training course, about to enter into a negotiation or start an international meeting, one thing that they all have in common is that there … Continue reading
Situation: George is a high-powered marketing manager in a multinational company who takes great pride in the creativity and cohesion of his international marketing team. During the last international meeting with his multinational team George decided to “be a leader” … Continue reading
The techniques discussed in this article can also be applied to presentations & meetings; both internal & external. Situation: David, A Senior Product Manager in a Multinational Pharmaceutical company, was giving a presentation to members of the Marketing Department and … Continue reading
In every company there are “Elephants in the Room” and this article and the following ones that appear in this BLOG will deal with some of the most common ones. In this article a PRESENTATION is defined as a short … Continue reading