About Brownlee & Associates S.L.
- About Brownlee & Associates, S.L.
- Choose YOUR Communication & Negotiation Mentor Wisely.
- Collaboration with Dr. Bruce Hilliard
- Course: Storytelling for Medical Specialists –
- Course: Using storytelling in a business context
- Ian Brownlee – Professional Background
- The Art & Science of Presentations in Medical Congresses
- The use of percentages when talking to patients: some advice for doctors.
- Should we try to “Cheer up” patients?
- Say “Goodbye” to Bullet points. Say “Hello” to Transmediation (and Effective & Memorable Communication).
- O.K.? You with me? Verbal Validation Markers in Oral Communication.
- International Presentations: Top-Down or Bottom-Up?
- Outside-in Vs Inside-out Communication.
- Dealing with Trolls on LinkedIn
- Instant Rapport Right from the Start.
- Using Psychology & Neuroscience to End a Presentation.
- 10 Reasons to Retire the Traditional “Company Presentation”.
- Beating the “Upward Communication Data Loss” Problem.
- 5 Easy Ways to Discombobulate a Presenter.
- Criticism vs Feedback : They are NOT the same!
- 6 Common Interviewing Problems.
- So You Want to Present Like Steve Jobs?
- March 2019
- December 2018
- August 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- December 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- March 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- September 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- February 2015
- December 2014
- August 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
Tag Archives: marketing
In general, the purpose of an interview is perceived as being to obtain information from one person by another person who asks a series of questions in a logical sequence to reach a specific objective. This definition might equally be … Continue reading
I have just had the pleasure of delivering our course, “The Art & Science of Presentations for Marketing & Sales” to 10 batches of C-suite Executives, Senior Managers and their subordinates (in groups of 10-12) in one of the leading … Continue reading
Roger is a highly experienced product manager in a multinational company in Europe. Last week, he was making a PowerPoint sales presentation to the management committee of a potential client who appeared to be very interested in his product. He … Continue reading
It is common in many marketing, sales or training courses and in most businesses to hear people talking about how to meet the Needs and Wants of the customers / clients / learners. However, if we focus only on these … Continue reading
These days there is a tendency in many organizations, both national & international, to talk about “innovation” and how they are implementing it. It appears to be essential that any “quality” company can proudly state in its internal & external … Continue reading
Situation: George is a high-powered marketing manager in a multinational company who takes great pride in the creativity and cohesion of his international marketing team. During the last international meeting with his multinational team George decided to “be a leader” … Continue reading