About Brownlee & Associates S.L.
- About Brownlee & Associates, S.L.
- Choose YOUR Communication & Negotiation Mentor Wisely.
- Collaboration with Dr. Bruce Hilliard
- Course: Effective Communication For International Virtual Teams
- Course: Storytelling for Medical Specialists –
- Course: Using storytelling in a business context
- Ian Brownlee – Professional Background
- Presentation Modules: Cover your current needs, wants and lacks now!
- The Art & Science of Presentations for Sales & Marketing.
- The Art & Science of Presentations in Medical Congresses
- Instant Rapport Right from the Start.
- Using Psychology & Neuroscience to End a Presentation.
- 10 Reasons to Retire the Traditional “Company Presentation”.
- Beating the “Upward Communication Data Loss” Problem.
- 5 Easy Ways to Discombobulate a Presenter.
- Criticism vs Feedback : They are NOT the same!
- 6 Common Interviewing Problems.
- So You Want to Present Like Steve Jobs?
- Reflections upon Completion of a Training Project in Manila
- Presenting to Small vs Large Audiences.
- Elegantly Managing Customer Complaints.
- Laser pointers are NOT magic wands so…..Pointers, be gone!
- 7 Points to Consider when Firing Someone.
- The Psychology and Use of Bullet Points in Presentations.
- Dealing with questions during a Presentation.
- December 2017
- December 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- March 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- September 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- February 2015
- December 2014
- August 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
Tag Archives: consequences
For many thousands of years, human beings have looked at the hands of people approaching them to see if they are holding any kind of weapon or instrument that could possibly cause injury or death. It is instilled in our … Continue reading
This article is about the humanistic side of “Change Management” and will NOT deal with strategic reasons, business models or specific techniques to carry out this activity. One of the most common phrases heard these days in Management Committees in … Continue reading
All the comments in this post are also applicable to training courses. John, The Financial Director in a multinational company, was making a presentation of the last quarter’s results to the Management Committee of his company. He knew he had … Continue reading
In every company there are “Elephants in the Room” and this article and the following ones that appear in this BLOG will deal with some of the most common ones. In this article a PRESENTATION is defined as a short … Continue reading