Open courses in Madrid, Barcelona, Santander and Valencia (dates below)
Trainees will learn how to make excellent, effective & highly professional presentations to any Company’s “target audiences”: C-suite Executives, other company employees & potential and actual clients / suppliers in addition to government organizations (both national & international). The focus is on formal, structured and concise communication within the ambit of the marketing & sales areas of the organization.
This course differs from other presentation skills training courses because of:
– The practical application of NLP, psycholinguistics, psychology & kinesics to developing and delivering excellent presentations.
– The importance of congruent verbal and non-verbal communication as a sign of the presenter’s self-confidence which enables them to control both themself and the audience.
– The focus on the use of the key elements of non-verbal communication by the presenter as an additional element of persuasion and the effective reading & interpretation of the audience’s non-verbal communication.
– The practical skills and techniques of choosing, structuring & presenting data by focussing on a range of concepts such as “less is more”.
– The focus on the application of simple psychological concepts which can be applied to structuring the presentation to clearly communicate key messages to ensure understanding, memorability and facilitate decision making.
– How a clear understanding of the audiences’ background, expectations and needs, wants & lacks are half the battle in ensuring that the intended message is clearly understood by the attendees.
– The role and application of “Limitation Factors” upon presenters to ensure that the presentation gets to the point and does not waste the audience’s time.
For information about “In-Company” programmes please contact us by email or phone.
Dates & places of up-coming open courses:
Madrid: 21st & 22nd September, 2015.
Paseo de los Olivos, 20, 1B, Madrid, 28011.
Barcelona: 8th & 9th October, 2015.
Santander: 26th & 27th September, 2015.
Valencia: 14th & 15th October, 2015
Full details about the training site will be sent to attendees 10-15 days before the course is due to start.
For more information visit: http://www.brownlee-associates.com or
Telephone Ian Brownlee @ (34) 670.260.002.
English BLOG: ianbrownlee.wordpress.com
Spanish BLOG: Brownleeassociates.wordpress.com
(c) Brownlee & Associates, S.L., September, 2015.