About Brownlee & Associates S.L.
- About Brownlee & Associates, S.L.
- Choose YOUR Communication & Negotiation Mentor Wisely.
- Collaboration with Dr. Bruce Hilliard
- Course: Effective Communication For International Virtual Teams
- Course: Storytelling for Medical Specialists –
- Course: Using storytelling in a business context
- Ian Brownlee – Professional Background
- Presentation Modules: Cover your current needs, wants and lacks now!
- The Art & Science of Presentations for Sales & Marketing.
- The Art & Science of Presentations in Medical Congresses
- Using Psychology & Neuroscience to End a Presentation.
- 10 Reasons to Retire the Traditional “Company Presentation”.
- Beating the “Upward Communication Data Loss” Problem.
- 5 Easy Ways to Discombobulate a Presenter.
- Criticism vs Feedback : They are NOT the same!
- 6 Common Interviewing Problems.
- So You Want to Present Like Steve Jobs?
- Reflections upon Completion of a Training Project in Manila
- Presenting to Small vs Large Audiences.
- Elegantly Managing Customer Complaints.
- Laser pointers are NOT magic wands so…..Pointers, be gone!
- 7 Points to Consider when Firing Someone.
- The Psychology and Use of Bullet Points in Presentations.
- Dealing with questions during a Presentation.
- 2000-2012 International Presentation Skills Survey Results.
- December 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- March 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- September 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- February 2015
- December 2014
- August 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
Monthly Archives: November 2012
In the previous article I outlined the linguistic, psychological and humanistic elements of change management and I now plan to investigate six of the most common errors that occur in “Change Management” that I have encountered in over 30 years … Continue reading
You can’t buy a Rolls Royce for the price of a bicycle. In these days of reduced funding for training & development, it is vital that organizations invest their training budget wisely. With the number of “trainers” increasing every day … Continue reading
These days there is a tendency in many organizations, both national & international, to talk about “innovation” and how they are implementing it. It appears to be essential that any “quality” company can proudly state in its internal & external … Continue reading